Competitive Prices Matched
TRI-FLEX is the most versatile mattress for use in all healthcare environments and is particularly suitable for palliative care and nursing homes.
- Excellent clinical outcomes particularly for heels
- PU coated, vapour permeable, waterproof knitted nylon
- Sewn seams and double sided flap with non-slip base
- White substrate fabric to help identify interior staining
- Excellent clinical outcomes particularly for heels.
- Case studies show that the healing process of existing
- sores can be accelerated.
- There are potential cost savings in nursing time and reduced investment in other equipment.
- The finest quality high resilient foams used to provide excellent pressure distribution and improve patient comfort.
- TRI-FLEX provides the resident with a comfortable, static and noiseless mattress which enables them to get a good night’s sleep, whilst relieving pressure from all areas of the body.
- TRI-FLEX system components can elevate the heels completely (as recommended by the EPUAP-NAUAP Guidelines 2009).
- PU coated, multi-stretch, vapour permeable, waterproof knitted nylon.
- Sewn seams and double sided flap to protect zip closure with non-slip base.
- Wipe clean cover, impregnated with antimicrobial agent in the fabric coating.
- Resistant to bacterial growth, including MRSA, fungal growth and house dust mite.
- White substrate fabric to help identify interior staining.