Competitive Prices Matched
The Trekker Gait Trainers offer varied levels of support for children who require assistance with walking
- Handgrips and Forearm Platform
- Hip Positioner and Pad and Trunk Support
- Guide Bar and Hand Loop
- Thigh and Ankle Prompts
- Handgrips - Handgrips can be mounted anywhere on the handlebar. They are height adjustable and rotate to suit the needs and comfort of the user
- Forearm Platform - Height & depth adjustable for user comfort
- Forearm Platform - Platforms can rotate, supinate and pronate
- Forearm Platform - Handgrips extend forward or back to required position, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable
- Forearm Platform - Can be mounted anywhere on the handlebar facing toward the inside or outside for lateral adjustability
- Forearm Platform - Contoured armrest with arm and wrist straps
- Ankle Prompts - Used for patients with spasticity, poor motor control, ataxia and excessive adduction.
- Ankle Prompts - Length adjustable, padded ankle straps maintain legs and/or feet in abduction and prevent scissoring.
- Ankle Prompts - Spring clips control stride length.
- Hip Positioner & Pad - Height adjustable seat harness positions hips and pelvis and allows the user to shift weight from one leg to the other.
- Hip Positioner & Pad - Straps can be shortened to assist with weight bearing or lengthened to use as a safety sling.
- Hip Positioner & Pad - The position of the straps on the handlebar will affect the user’s pelvis position.
- Trunk Support - Secures the torso at desired angle
- Trunk Support - Height, depth, width and angle adjustable
- Trunk Support - Padded for cushioned comfort
- Trunk Support - Stays open for easy transfers
- Trunk Support - Can be mounted towards the inside or outside of handlebar
- Trunk Support - Straps adjust the fit, the forward leaning position and the angle of the user
- Trunk Support - In its lowest position, can be used as pelvic positioner
- Trunk Support - Adjustments can be made while user is in the gait trainer
- Thigh Prompts - Height adjustable to suit user
- Thigh Prompts - Can be positioned further from or closer to the user to limit adduction/abduction
- Thigh Prompts - Moves with user’s gait pattern allowing weight shifting from one leg to the other